1. This section contains information on how to handle scuolascivalrendena.com in relation to the processing of your data by scuolascivalrendena.com.
2. This statement valid for the purpose of’ art. 13 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Personal data protection code, and for the purposes of article #8217 &; 13 of the EU regulation. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for individuals who interact with scuolascivalrendena.com and you can reach all & #8217; address corresponding to the home page:
3. L & #8217; statement only scuolascivalrendena.com and not for other sites which may be consulted by the user via links contained #8217 &;.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on how, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must supply to users when they connect to web pages of scuolascivalrendena.com, regardless of the purpose of the link itself, According to the Italian and European legislation.
5. L & #8217; information is subject to change due to & #8217; creation of new rules about, for that reason, l & #8217; user to periodically review this page.
6. If l & #8217; user is under 16 years, within the meaning of art. 8 #8217 &;, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, to legitimize his consent through & #8217; authorize parents or carers.
II – DATA TREATMENT
1 – Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, l & #8217; public authority, Agency or other body which, individually or in conjunction with other, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It even pays for security profiles.
2. In connection with this web site, the data controller is: Ski School Val Rendena, and for any further exercise of human rights and to the following email address #8217; you may contact: Info @scuolascivalrendena.com.
2 – The controller data
1. The controller is the person or entity, l & #8217; public authority, Agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the owner of the treatment.
2. Pursuant to article #8217 &; 28 of the EU regulation. 2016/679, appointed by the holder of the data, the person in charge of data processing of the site scuolascivalrendena.com is: Ski School Val Rendena.
3 – Data processing place
1. The data generated by & #8217; using scuolascivalrendena.com takes place at Pinzolo (TN).
2. In case of need, materials related to the newsletter service can be processed by the controller or subjects from body entrusted for this purpose at its head.
III – COOKIES
1 – Types of Cookies
2. A cookie is a reduced set of data transferred to your browser by a web server user #8217; dell & and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not store any personal information and any personally identifiable information will not be stored. If you want to, You can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case l & #8217; use of the website and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without change options relating to cookies simply continue with navigation.
The following types of cookies that your site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are several technologies used to store information in your dell computer user #8217 &;, who then are harvested from sites. Among these, the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and enjoyment of the site #8217 and on the part of the user #8217 &;. Are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. Anyway, l & #8217; user can manage or disenable General or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings on your internet browser. This can slow or prevent l & #8217; access to certain areas of the site.
4. Cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or blogger or similar statistics are service technicians only if used for optimization of the site by the owner of the site, We may collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit your site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically erased at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid log in to every page you visit and permanent ones that remain active in the pc-to-maturity or cancellation by the user.
6. Installation may be session cookies in order to allow access and the permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closing of the same. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consist of random numbers generated by the servers required to enable a safe and efficient site.
IV – DATA
1 – Mode data
1. Like all also the present site web site makes use of log files in which information is stored in an automated way collected during user visits. The information gathered could be the following:
– Internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– nome dell’internet service provider (ISP);
– date and visiting hours;
– web page visitor's origin (referral) and output;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is treated in an automated form and exclusively collected in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the rightholder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, Firewall, virus detection), automatically logged data may cover also processes personal data as l & #8217; Ip address, that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website or harm to others, or otherwise malicious activity or constituting crime. These data are never used for identification or dell profiling & #8217; & #8217; user, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the rightholder.
5. The information that users will feel the site to make public through the services and tools made available to them, They are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability concerning possible violations of laws. Users responsibility to ensure you have permission for the entry of personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Data processing purposes
1. The data collected from the site during its operation are used exclusively for the above purposes and kept for the time necessary to carry out specified activities, but no later than 5 years.
2. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be given to third parties, for no reason, unless it is a lawful request by the judicial authority and only in cases provided by law.
3. The data used for security purposes (block damage to the website attempts) They are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the end before indicated.
3 – Information you provide
1. As indicated above, sending optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific information will be posted or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
4 – Support in your browser's configuration
1. The PUI user also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting the browser cookies may remove preferences you set for your site.
2. For more information and support, you can also visit the dedicated help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
1. Art. 13, c. 2 EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site scuolascivalrendena.com therefore it intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the subject's right to ask the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, became. in) D.Lgs. 196/2003), correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, became. in) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, became. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the update operations, rectification, data integration, cancellation, block of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, became. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Inquiries can be addressed to the data controller, no formalities or, alternatively, using the format laid down by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: scuolascivalrendena.com
4. If the treatment is based on Article. 6, paragraph 1, became. in) - consent to the use - or on Article. 9, paragraph 2 became. in) - consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, health related, revealing religious beliefs, or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
5. likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, what authority responsible for checking on the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed discussion of the rights that compete, see Articles. 15 e ss. EU Regulation 2016/679 e art. 7 Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
WE. SAFETY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site is the data in a lawful and proper users, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of data. The treatment is done by computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode.
2. In addition to the holder, in some cases, They may have access to categories of data involved in the organization in charge of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, Legal, System administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communications agencies).
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and these updates will be reported with appropriate user notifications.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be consulted to this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.